Users are not required to log in or create an account to submit a request or help ticket; however, we recommend creating an account to receive additional benefits.
Create a Help Center Account
- To create an account choose Sign In from the top navigation bar
- When you choose Sign In, a pop-up window opens.
- If creating a new account, choose Sign up in the pop-up window. You can find this link below the email and password fields.
- When choosing Sign up you be prompted to enter your full name and your email address. You will also be asked to complete a Captcha to confirm you are not a robot.
- Once you enter this information, submit the form by choosing Sign up.
- After clicking Sign up to submit your information a pop-up message appears indicating, a verification email has been sent to the email address provided. If you do not receive an email, please check your junk mail or spam folder.
- When the email arrives, click the link. You will be taken to the Help Center to enter to create a password.
- Enter your email and create a password.
- Choose Set password, you will be automatically logged into the Help Center.
- If you have submitted a request in the Help Center but did not create an account or you recently created ticket in our old ticketing system, your email address may still be on file. If you receive a message indicating verification failed or your email address is already in use, please choose Sign in from the top navigation to create a password.
- A pop-up window opens. Choose the Get Password
- When you choose Get Password, a pop-up window opens and you will be prompted to enter your email address.
- Enter your email address and choose Submit.
- A pop-up window opens reminding you to check your email for an email with a link to reset and/or create a password. If you do not receive an email, please check your junk mail or spam folder.
- Click the link and you will be taken to the Help Center home page and asked to create and/or change your password.
- Enter your new password and choose Change password. You will automatically be logged into the Help Center.